Our teacher Laura, asked us to choose at least 15 words out from this list (Boy Wordle) and make clear examples in which the meaning is clear for you.
– Susan is very self-centered! She only thinks about herself, never about the others!
– Adam is determined. Whenever he wants something he won’t give up until he gets it, wheter it’s winning a football match or getting an A in a test.
– Lucy is gullible. If you tell her that yesterday you saw an alien spaceship land in your garden she’ll believe you.
– Henry is a weak-willed person because she doesn’t have the determination to continue with a difficult action.
– He is so filthy! He rearly takes a bath and he’s always with a horrible smell!
– Don’t ever do something bad to her because she’s very resentful. She’ll never forget it and probably one day she will get her revenge.
– He’s a very arrogant person! Last week he scored two goals and he kept bragging about it.
– He’s always socializing with new people and his never alone. He’s very gregarious.