In our Biology class, our teacher, Marcela, showed us a video and asked us to take down notes on it to then prepare a presentation on it.
This was the video she showed us:
And this is the presentation I made:
In addition, we had to think of 10 questions on the topic:
- Name two important roles that water plays in the human body
- Explain how the body reacts to dehydration
- What does the intake of water depend on?
- What is the difference between hydrogen bonds and polar bonds?
- Why is water a universal solvent?
- Why is a high tension surface formed?
- Water can abosrb a large amount of heat before changing its chemical state thanks to what?
- When in low temperatures, how do hydrogen bonds react?
- Name two symptoms of overhydration.
- How much water does a cell contain?