Since we have been studying the classification of living organisms, our teacher, Magdalena Ravagnan, asked us to do 2 tasks in order to practice. I worked with Agustín Segura and Lucía Roggero.
1) Construct a table to compare the characteristic features of animals, plants, fungi, protoctists and prokaryotes: number of cells, differences in the cell structure, nutrition.
2) Create an infographic showing the external features only of the following animals. Make it visual, so choose any animal which represents the class. For e.g. from the class reptiles, snake.
These are the activities my classmates made:
- Tomás Anania and Juan Ignacio Lutowicz: MAMMALS
- Nicolás Monguzzi, Luna Perez Muñiz and Josefina Catani: BIRDS
- Gonzalo V. Ávila and Francisco Mosquera: REPTILES
- Bautista Olaizola and Joaquín Venini: AMPHIBIANS
- Delfina Miy Uranga, Luz García Fernandez and Rocío Hartmann: INSECTS
- Tomás Borda and Mara Ripoll: CRUSTACEANS
- Catalina Rela, Agostina Alday and Delfina Nicora: ARACHNIDS
- Delfina Santayana, Catalina Grosso and Lucila Giambruni: MYRIAPODS